Know someone that needs help?
- 13 11 20 Cancer Helpline – a confidential phone service where people affected by cancer can speak to a qualified health professional about anything to do with cancer.
- Podcasts – Julie McCrossin chats to experts and people affected by cancer, exploring a wide range of topics.
- Survivorship Webinars – accessed anywhere, anytime, and offer support on issues that many survivors struggle with such as fear, healthy eating and exercise.
- Cancer Connect – telephone based, one-on-one peer support. People who have recovered from their own cancer experience are trained to provide peer support to others.
- Online Community – helps people affected by cancer to connect, share experiences and find information and support via blogs, discussion forums and internet support groups.
- Cancer Counselling Program complementing our peer support programs, for people experiencing severe distress who may need to access therapeutic counselling support provided by professional counsellors, through our Cancer Counselling Program.